Friday, June 14, 2013

What She Wore: Summer dreaming on a winters day

Yes, I know, I know-it's the middle of winter & I'm wearing a dress! I'm not crazy, just embracing this wonderful sunny day & pretending it's a summer again :-)

Knitted Dove dress Blue gingham dress Modcloth Along for the Ride dress Gracie Von Kriegenbergh dress owl dress squirrel dress border trim print summer quirky dress

This is what I wore to work today for 'casual Friday'. It's a lovely blue gingham dress by designer, Knitted Dove from Modcloth. I love gingham dresses, but I love this dress even more because it has cute squirrels and owls riding bicycles around the trim. And it has pockets! :D

Knitted Dove dress Blue gingham dress Modcloth Along for the Ride dress wicker purse basket bag white straw bag purse Forever New bag wedges bronze espadrilles Gracie Von Kriegenbergh dress owl dress squirrel dress border trim print summer quirky dress


Knitted Dove dress Blue gingham dress Modcloth Along for the Ride dress Gracie Von Kriegenbergh dress owl dress squirrel dress border trim print summer quirky dress

If this dress could talk it would tell stories of endless summers riding bikes along the beautiful canals of Amsterdam....Take me back to the Netherlands!

I am excited to share my travel stories and vintage finds from Amsterdam with you soon :-)
miss_tash x

What She Wore:
Dress: from Modcloth
Shoes:
old wedge sandals-pretty much vintage
Wicker Purse: old Christmas gift from Dad
Necklace: diamond key necklace from Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

If This Dress Could Talk Copyright © 2013 miss_tash. All Rights Reserved.
All Content, including photographs, are the property of miss_tash unless otherwise credited.
Please don't take my pics without asking and crediting to my blog. Thanks for stopping by! x