Friday, November 2, 2012

Presents from Mister Mailman :-)

Look what the postie delivered to me this week. After much anticipation I finally received my new dress from the U.S.A. I love a good 50s style floral dress for spring. I can see this dress & I having many picnics, days at the park & sunny adventures together :-)

Hell Bunny Carly Dress 50s style halter dress floral stripe dress

Hell Bunny Carly Dress

Hell Bunny Carly dress 50s style halter dress floral stripe dress. pink basket. vintage pearl earings shoe clips. cream high heel pump
Pink sewing basket $10 from Sam's Warehouse
Old cream heels with Vintage pearl clip on earings as shoe clips

Floral stripe dress Hell Bunny Carly dress. dress with pockets
I really love the mix of floral & stripes and the fact that this dress has pockets! Perfect for stashing lollies :-)

Sorry about the lack of posts this week, it's been a hectic week, fueled by chocolate, gluten free cake & these delicious New Zealand favourites-Cookie Time gluten free chocolate chunk cookies:

Cookie Time gluten free choc chunk cookie chocolate chip biscuit New Zealand

Of course nothing will beat the original Cookie Time choc chunk cookie, but for those who can't have gluten they are a almost-as-good alternative. (You can get your mitts on one at Woolworths for about $1.99, Yummo!)

miss_tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

If This Dress Could Talk Copyright © 2013 miss_tash. All Rights Reserved.
All Content, including photographs, are the property of miss_tash unless otherwise credited.
Please don't take my pics without asking and crediting to my blog. Thanks for stopping by! x