Sunday, May 26, 2013

Well hello there!

It's been a bit quiet around here lately as there have been some big changes in my life. My fiance, Mr. B & I have just got back from venturing all over Europe & Great Britain & Ireland :D But more on that later...

Yes, you read right-my fiance!!!! :D I'm a little late on announcing it to you all, but Mr. B popped the question back in January & I said "YES!"


It's such a lovely engagement story & I won't bore you with all of the details here, but in short:
It happened up top of a hill that is a special place for us in Toowoomba. It was a terrible storm & poor Mr. B had been trying to take me up to the hill all weekend to propose, but there was constant storms & flooding. The weekend ended & we were driving out of Toowoomba when we were forced to turn around as the town below had flooded & all of the roads back home were closed. I was devastated, but little did I know Mr. B took this as a chance to propose that night!

It was a really special moment, just the two of us up top the hill. Mr. B still jokes & says that everything was working in his favour that night-the rain stopped just as we got up the hill, that 1 street lamp was working & the diamond ring sparkled so brilliantly under it and there was a 3 minute window where the mist cleared for Bobby to propose. If he had of waited a few minutes longer the mist would have set in & the moment would have gone. So, as they say, it was meant to be! :-)  I was so surprised that I bawled my eyes out for ages (how embarrassing!)

Mr. B proposed with the most stunning white gold & diamond ring that is over 1 carat. He designed it himself & got it shipped from the USA. I still find myself staring at it during the day & can't stop smiling :-)


My attempt at baking B & N initial cup cakes


I will be doing lots of posts about our big Euro Trip in the coming weeks-so stay tuned!

miss_tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

If This Dress Could Talk Copyright © 2013 miss_tash. All Rights Reserved.
All Content, including photographs, are the property of miss_tash unless otherwise credited.
Please don't take my pics without asking and crediting to my blog. Thanks for stopping by! x